Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Groundhog Day"





So I feel like I've been stuck in the movie "Groundhog Day" this week.  Same thing over and over just a different day, nothing real exciting going on.  Kaden and I ventured out to the Town Center this morning.  The first couple shots are at the pond.  About a year ago (when Kaden was 18 mos. old) Kai was bent over looking at the fish and Kaden leaned out of his stroller, gave him a push and in he went.  Pretty funny moment, you should've seen the look on Kai's face.  The next pic is in Pottery Barn kids.  Kaden LOVES to go in there and play, problem is getting him out.  We've left the store many times with him kicking and screaming, my blood pressure rising in the mean time.  Kerry, the Dillards photo is for you.  It really is the best Dillards I've ever lived close to, beats the "D" mall in CO Springs.  :) No killer finds today but thanks for your call.

4 comments:

Nonna said...

I had weeks like Groundhog Day too...only now, I'm getting paid for it !

That Dillards is great...I always find good mark downs and when I need a special occasion dress, they have just what I want !

Nonna said...

BTW, The pic with the bird is really cute and your blog is sooo
pretty !

Jean McKendrick said...

Thanks Lynn! Glad to hear others experience "groundhog day" syndrome. :)

Jenny Erazo said...

Went to Dillards here and didn't find a dang thing! Maybe next time. Enjoy the rest of your groundhog day;-)