Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ahh, I've been tagged!

O.K. so here are the rules...
1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Post these rules
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers

My "endearing quirks", only 6 to share eh... I fear I have many more than that.  :)

1. I have no tolerance for discomfort, hot, cold, hungry, tired, you name it, it makes me grumpy.  I would LOSE Survivor big time because they'd kick my tired, hungry, hot, grumpy self right off.
2. I, like my sister, Jenny, have a space issue! Les, my boss from UT, will remember this clearly.  We'd go to a training and I'd have to move my chair away from hers, not because she smelled, but because I need my space.  I am not a hugger, kisser or a close talker, take two steps back when you talk to me or I will.
3. I think my theme song is, "I'm in a hurry to get things done", it goes on to say "I rush and rush until life's no fun", it also talks about not knowing why I'm in a hurry.  I think that word comes out of my mouth to my children at least 50 times a day.  I rush Kai to eat breakfast and get ready in the morning just so he has time before we have to leave....
4.I am obsessive compulsive about a clean house.  It seriously makes me mental to have a cluttered house.
5. I also have a compulsion for bargain shopping.  I even dream about bargains in my sleep.
Sick and wrong.
6. I have to serve "fresh" food to my company. For instance, I cannot make it the night before even if it will be alright overnight because I want it to be hot out of the oven when I serve it. I don't want it to be "day old", they throw stuff out at the bakery because it's day old!

Let's see, who to tag, Melanie M., Jenni S., Jamie B., Jenni W., Lynn D., Laura B.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

These quirks are all quite endearing to me about you!!

Jenny Erazo said...

You are so funny! I enjoyed reading your quirks.....we must be from the same family:-)

Jean McKendrick said...

Thanks girls. Matt said he should've wrote about my quirks. I think I got the biggest ones nailed down.

Laura said...

Ok so now I get to tattle on myself. :) Thanks Jean!

http://jaxbenjaminfamily.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

SJCBCfamily said...

Jean, next time you're going to be in logan let me know and we should get together with Jenny. I liked reading about your quirks. I don't get the tagging thing, how does it work? To answer your question, I'm studying nursing. I worked as a medical assistant at the Budge Clinic for an internal medicine doctor for 7 years, I quit 3 1/2 years ago to start school. I'll be applying to the nursing program next year and will hopefully be starting the program next fall. I think I will try to get on with a home health agency after and see if I can work with handicapped people. Then I will get to work in both fields that I love.