Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HELP!


I put Kaden in the tub last night and like a good mom was trying to get Kai's reading time in at the same time.  I can mutli task right?  I was just a room away and heard Kaden frantically say, "my toy" and then heard the toilet flush! He flushed a bath toy down the toilet.  I had to hurry out to ward council so didn't really  have time to deal with it, I just advised the boys to use the other bathroom.  We're all good until this morning.  Kaden, being as independent as he is, quietly disappeared while I was getting Kai breakfast and decided to go #2 in that toilet.  Then Kai got the flu and "hurled" his breakfast.  
As I was plunging, Kai, cheering me on from the tub said, "Do it harder mom, it can break the whole wide sewer, that would be awesome".
Has anyone had to retrieve a bath toy from the toilet before?  We are wondering if Matt won't have to take the whole toilet apart??? Trust me, I'll plunge all day but those little plastic bath toys are just the right size to stop up the drain.

5 comments:

Nonna said...

Oh, the toilet overflow plugging up days...We had plastic toys,wooden blocks, cars, too much TP go down and Don plunged and snaked it out...if it gets lodged further down the line, then you have to call a plumber to clear the line or the toilet will continue to plug up and overflow...One more major nightmare I wanted to run screaming away from then and now !

Jenny Erazo said...

Did you get the ghost on your toilet from bath and body works? I have the same one but smaller. Oh, sorry about the toilet. My kids never plugged the toilet but emptying all the ashes out of our fireplace is a whole different story!

carson said...

Wow, haven't experienced that yet! But I love Kai's reaction. I can totally hear him saying that! He is so funny! Good luck!!

Timalee said...

I'm sure the toilet it fixed by now but if you ever need it in the future (and with two boys you probably will) we have a snake you can borrow. :) This is a funny story. Only though cause it did not happen to me!

Timalee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.