Wednesday, October 15, 2008

We made history!





We have long awaited this moment.  When we moved to Jacksonville 3 years ago from Colorado we were sorely disappointed that there was no Chipotle, the best burrito joint ever.  Matt even sent in a proposal to Chipotle (pictures and all) letting them know where they could build one here (that's how desperate we were).  We were so excited when we heard the news that we were getting not only one but two Chipotle's in Jacksonville!! We were among the first to enter it's doors this morning at 11:00 a.m.  Everyone in line seemed to be a "transplant" to the area having eaten at Chipotle somewhere else in the U.S.  Not a parking spot to be had when we left at 11:30.
Goodbye Moes!

10 comments:

Jenni said...

Yeah! I am excited for you!!

Mel said...

Now you have no reason to come back for a visit- LOL. They do have yummy burritos and BIG!

Jenny Erazo said...

CONGRATS! I have yet to eat at a Chipotles but you make it sound yummy. And if Matt will eat it its gotta be good!

Jenilee Sizemore said...

LOL, I had never had Chipotle before and my work ordered from them today for lunch and I just had three burritos from them today. What a coincidence! That's awesome that they have one there now.

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Oh, and they were three mini burritos, not those BIG monsterous one I know they're famous for.

Rebecca said...

I'm just glad I'm not the only one who took a picture of the menu!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ♥

Jean McKendrick said...

I want you all to know this excursion took me 2 1/2 hours this morning. I went all the way across the Dames point bridge to get Matt from work, all the way to San Jose and then took Matt all the way back to work!! It was worth it!

Nonna said...

Can't wait to get back and get the biggest burrito the grill makes...my mouth is actually watering thinking about it !

Patti said...

No kidding! I hate Moes...so we will have to go!

carson said...

That is so funny! Cars saw your posted and got all excited! Apparently he missed the info all the times I've brought it up. It must of been the pics that got through to him. :)