Monday, October 13, 2008

Florida living at it's finest!


So I turn the corner as I am making my nightly clean up rounds and what do I see?  You got it, Ricky the Roach! This is on the INSIDE of my kitchen door.  Les, this picture is for you.  I know you couldn't believe that I'd have a roach in my house but here ya go! Like what do they possibly think they are going to find to eat in my house! Sorry Timi but if they get in the house it's an ultimate death wish, death by vacuum or bottle of Raid. I take no chances, when I say bottle, I mean bottle, nobody gets out alive.  

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Okay - seriously? "Florida living at it's finest!" should be a post filled with the beach, palm trees and sunshine...NOT ROACHES!!!

BLECH!

Jenny Erazo said...

YUK! I would have never believed it if didn't post the picture! Just makes you want to move back to Utah even more huh?!

Jenni said...

Fun for you!

Ahren Carpenter and Family said...

That is so funny Jean! I laughed when I saw that pic. I would never have guessed you would have a critter in your house. Sorry I suck at replying to comments. E-mail me sometime then I can respond easier that way. I hate the word verification it makes me nuts! I hope all is well. Your blog is so cute!!

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Joe and I name the ones we find "Crunchy" because eventually that is what they become, CRUNCHED! Sorry Timilee!

Nonna said...

Ick ! They may have survived a billion years here on earth, but I detest roaches and wonder WHY ???