Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jaw Dropping Moment

Just when I thought I had it rough with my two year old...

I just have to share.  When I went to pick Kai up today from school there was a woman there picking up her 3rd grader.  Beside her was a stroller with 4 children in it.  I started talking to her and found out the ages of her children.  She has an 8 year old, 4 year old, 2 year old, 1 year old and triplets turning 1.  She had her triplets when her baby was a mere 9 mos. old.
I know I had to pick my jaw up off the floor.  I kept asking her, "how old are your kids again"? She either has a REALLY good sense of humor or good drugs, I am betting on the latter.




5 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

You are so funny!

Timalee said...

Jean, That is honestly Corey's nightmare. :) I think its funny.

Nonna said...

I don't think I could have done triplets..Twins was enough for me !

GINGERSPICE said...

Oh My Gosh... that is crazy! Can you imagine? God has such an odd sense of humor sometimes :) I wonder if He was sitting up there thinking of ways to make this woman's life crazy! Triplets would be a nightmare, but so fun! Did the triplets look alike?

With this being my first pregnancy, I can't even imagine carrying more than one at a time... UGH!!!

Jean McKendrick said...

Ginger,
Triplets would be fun? You better watch what you say! There were 2 girls and a boy, they all looked jolly and "roly poly" to me.
I cannot imagine carrying 3 babies at once either, one was plenty uncomfortable toward the end.