Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September-Student of the Month


Kai was chosen as student of the month from his class.  My neighbor says one of the things it's based on  is "character", how well the kids treat other people.  So way to go Kai!! We have an awards ceremony this week, more pictures to follow.
I didn't realize in this picture Kai's teacher had snuck up behind us, that is who Kaden is pointing at.  :) If you look above Kai's head there is a picture of him and it says, Kai, "Kind, Awesome, Inspiring".

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Cute picture!!

Nonna said...

Good going Kai ! Like I said, a star is born !

Jenny Erazo said...

Was he sooo excited? How fun for him. He is a good boy. Is he enjoying school? It is fun to see my nephews special events even if he is far away! Love you guys.

Jean McKendrick said...

Yah, I think he's excited, I think it will be more "real" to him when he gets recognized tomorrow.
He does like school, his teacher is wonderful, it makes ALL the difference.
His class is very diverse, he has a friend who doesn't even speak English.

Timalee said...

Way to go Kai!!!