Monday, September 1, 2008

"I've only just begun"

So I've thoroughly enjoyed all the blogs that have been shared with me, I feel like I can still be a part of your lives even living so far away.  I finally decided to break down and have Matt help me figure out how to do one of my own.  The problem with this is I started sorting through 6 years of pictures on the computer trying to organize them before starting the blog.  Nothing is easy for those of us with obsessive compulsive disorder.  :) 

2 comments:

Timalee said...

If you figure out a way to organized all those pictures please let me know!! I have the same problem.

Jean McKendrick said...

Timi,
I am still not there, it has been a daunting task to say the least. I have duplicates of pictures in different files, it's awful. :)
I couldn't figure out how to comment on your blog but we couldn't stop laughing at the sacrament meeting you described!!!! You're a better human than me though, if my kids threw the bag I would've died. You know how to keep things in perspective that's for sure!! Your hubby makes me laugh too, he said what the rest of us were thinking. :)