Sunday, February 7, 2010

"BATTER UP"




Kaden has waited patiently for his turn to play baseball. He will be 4 next Saturday so he was old enough to start spring baseball. We missed his first practice because we were away for the weekend but his Grandpa and Grandma McKendrick took him. We are so excited to watch him and cheer him on this season. Since his cast came off about 2 weeks ago he still isn't able to run, but he does his best to hobble along. We have no doubt he'll be running soon. He asked me at one of Kai's games if I would say, "go Kaden, go Kaden" when it was his turn to run bases.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

How cute!

Jenny Erazo said...

That is soooo cute! I wish I were there to say "GO KADEN!"

Mel said...

He looks so cute out there. You Go Kaden!

Nonna said...

Yeah...T-Ball season !!! You guys are making great memories for your kids and also help me remember what a sweet time T-Ball was for our family too !

Shae said...

He's so cute! I bet he loves to be "big" like Kai now!