Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Day!


I took Kaden and got him all registered for preschool for the 2010-2011 school year. I don't know who is more excited him or me?! In Florida all children who are 4 have the option of going to preschool for essentially 1/2 day (Kaden will go 8:30-11:45). I feel like they need it in preparation for kindergarten which is full day here. He will be going to the same preschool Kai did (a baptist academy). It's such a FUN time for the kids, I look forward to the friends Kaden will make, the experiences he will have, the crafts he will come home with. I will drop Kaden off, run and drop Kai off, and I will have precisely 2 1/2 hours to myself. It will be almost 8 years since I had any time to myself. I can actually go to the grocery store or the post office BY MYSELF. Hopefully I come up with some more fun things to do than that but for now that prospect is exciting. :)

Can you tell what part of school Kaden is most excited about?

4 comments:

Mel said...

WOW--finally! But beware--you think that is so much time, but it will fly by and you won't get as many things done as you think you should. But you will love it, so have fun!!!

Jenny Erazo said...

oh happy day! I remember how happy I was when i registered Bizzy for school:-)

Sara said...

I'm so excited for you! Andrew will be in preschool 3 days a week in the fall and I'm just excited to run errands with 1 kid instead of 2 or 3 or 4:)

Jenni said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!