Monday, December 7, 2009

Land of the Lost


I don't know how I did it but I lost all the pictures we've taken over the past several months. Among them were our first camping trip (yes, we actually braved the FL wild life and took the kids camping) and Kai's 7th birthday that we celebrated at Animal Kingdom in Orlando. I hope one of these days they just magically reappear on the camera disk. We reached a monumental milestone with Kaden this week. He stayed dry overnight for TWO weeks so we took him out of pull ups at night. Can I just tell you how glad I am not to be buying any form of diaper anymore!!!! It was a big deal, he got to choose some new underwear (Star wars) and he is so proud of himself. Matt pulled his hamstring playing at the annual turkey bowl with other guys from church and had to miss Thanksgiving dinner. :( We had a nice time with all the family though (I took the kids over to his uncle's).
Now onto Christmas, "it's the most wonderful time of the year..."

8 comments:

Jenni said...

The boys look so cute!! So sorry you lost all your pictures. That is devastating!

Leslie said...

Love the picture of the boys and hope you find your pictures.

jessica said...

Oh my gosh I think I would seriously cry if I lost my pictures. I am so paranoid of my computer crashing that I have my pictures on an external hard drive and a disks...I'm a little obsessed I know...

Those boys are cute! And I can't believe you already have presents wrapped and under the tree. You go girl!

Mel said...

Congrats on no diapers. It is the best feeling ever I think.

The boys look so handsome and your tree looks great.

Now, I sympathize with you on losing pictures. I have done that and it is devastating. I take way too many pix and that is my nightmare. I'm like jessica--I back them up on disks before I erase them from my camera disk. But if you lost them from your disk-YIKES. Hope you find them.

Jenny Erazo said...

CUTE picture...your boys and the tree look great! I am so sorry you lost you picutres. THat really sucks. How many days until Oregon???

Sara said...

Your boys look so cute in this picture. So sorry to hear about your lost pictures. I did that once and have been sick about it ever since. I still don't have any pics of Julia's first day of kindergarten:( Hope you're enjoying the Holiday Season!

Nonna said...

Oh, Jean....months of photos ? I'm hoping you find them magically again.

We lost a ton of photos of our Honeymoon and we're still kinda sad about it, 37 years later !

Shae said...

Such handsome boys! That is so sad about your pictures!