Saturday, December 12, 2009

"The things that make you go hmmmm"


The toilet in the kids' bathroom keeps getting clogged. If you have been following the blog for awhile you remember last year Matt had to take the toilet OFF the floor two different times because of flushed bath toys. I removed ALL bath toys from the tub and recently put a few back in. Every time the toilet gets clogged we ask Kaden what he flushed and then I count the bath toys. He always replies, "nuffing" and he's right, all the bath toys are accounted for. The other day it was just he and I home and the bathroom door was closed (he likes his privacy). It had been a little too long and it was too quiet. Kaden+Quiet=NO GOOD.
As I approached the door he yelled through it, "not yet mom", so I knew it couldn't be good. The picture tells all.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Sorry Jean the only thing I could do was chuckle. This picture looks all to familiar at our house.

Mel said...

I have to laugh as that is the way it is at all houses at some point when there are kids involved. No wonder you kept running out of toilet paper.

doodooguru said...

I feel your pain. Let me know if you find a solution. My solution is to build a bathroom out of concrete with a big pull chain in the middle of the room that acts like a big toilet flush when the door closes. Anything that goes down is gone so I don't have to think about why it is wet or not wet or even worse.

Nonna said...

I know that one too !
Glad you averted a real stinky, wet mess to clean up from an overflow.

Maybe the answer is to have him help you clean up the mess next time there's a disaster...when I finally threatened that with my kids and a couple of them had to help, it made them think twice about consequences to their actions when they were tempted to stuff too much paper down the toilet !

Sara said...

He must be a mischievious little thing. Good thing he's cute, right?

Jenni said...

That is bad!

amber said...

That is way too funny! I'm not looking forward to the toilet entering our life with Grayson! So far he's not interested with it yet