Monday, April 27, 2009

Gorillas


This is Kai's first kindergarten report on Gorillas. I am continually amazed at what they have learned this year in school. They are far beyond where I was at that age. I remember learning my letters, playing, eating snack and going home after a short 3 1/2 hours at that age. Kai is reading, does "math investigations", science, will be learning persuasive writing and the list goes on. We have had a wonderful year, he has the best teacher ever. I am sad for this year to come to a close. We are proud of Kai and how hard he has worked.

6 comments:

jessica said...

My favorite part of teaching was when the kids finally started putting words together. This one is a keeper.

Jenny Erazo said...

THat is cute! Maybe we need to move to Florida...sounds like Kai is learning TONS!

Nonna said...

Oh, that is so good Kai...you are really a good writer !

doodooguru said...

That is the coolest report ever. I think he may have better handwriting than me. But my favorite part is the picture. Tell him I love it. Then tell him who I am!!!

Leslie said...

I am impressed. Good job for Kai. Our state only has 1/2day kindergarten and that isn't even required but Sadie does have a great teacher. It is so fun to see their progress during the year. You are right they do way more than when we were that age.

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Great job Kai! I love the new background too!