Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter





I feel like Easter snuck up on us this year. I managed to climb up in the attic 2 days before Easter to dig the baskets out, throw some bunny place mats on the table and grabbed my Easter tree to use as a center piece.
I think my kids had a good Easter though. It was fun to see the excitement in their eyes as they searched the house for eggs and their baskets Easter morning. Kai was most interested in playing with his new "Shark Bite Bay" and Kaden, stuffing his face with candy.
Since Kai was 3 one of his favorite scripture stories was the Easter story so he helped teach it to Kaden this year.

5 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

How cute! They are getting so big. Glad to hear that you guys had a good Easter.

jessica said...

I felt like Easter totally snuck up on me too! Seriously, the week before was when it dawned on me and it made for a crazy week.

I love the matching vests...

Mel said...

The boys look so cute in their sweater vests. I remember when I could dress my son up but those days are long gone!

Sara said...

Your boys look so cute! Sounds like you had a good Easter! I love to see the excitement in kids eyes on holidays like this.

Phillip & Diana Steffes said...

I love the matching! The boys are adorable. When the family is as big as mine it's easier to match girls vs boys sometimes :)