Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Giants





We have begun another season of tee ball. This time Kai and his best friend, Hunter, are on the same team. I don't know if it had to do with Matt putting that they were step brothers on the application so they'd put them together or not. Whatever, we're happy. The first game was a little rough but last night the team did well. Kai got to play 3rd base and he was really excited about that. He typically plays in the outfield (which I am just fine with). He tends to play in the sand though when he is out there left to his own devices. Kaden looks forward to getting his "flushy" (slushy) each game and now has Suzie to play with so he's happy.

7 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

Cute pictures!! Alex is 11 and still chases the butterflies when he is put in the outfield! How fun for Kai and Hunter to be on the same team. Way to go Matt for making it happen:-)

Rebecca said...

So explain this family situation to me if they are step brothers.

And the only reason I played t-ball was for the free snow cone ♥

Phillip & Diana Steffes said...

How cute. I would like to get Isaac in baseball but don't know when I'd have the time...sad..

jessica said...

I loved playing little league and watching my brothers play. We would spend hours at the little league field. There's nothin' like hotdogs, red vines, and sunflower seeds for dinner.

Today all I see is snow on the ground, little league is only in my dreams for now.

Jean McKendrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenilee Sizemore said...

I suddenly want a "flushy" too. LOL. Thanks for clearing up who Matt was, I was very puzzled. You have met my younger sister Jessica last summer. She came and visited and I took her to Primary. It was a while ago though and she looks a lot different. Maybe Joe will get stationed in Bruinswick and I can live in Jacksonville. Then I could come back to Primary. :P

Jamie said...

Our LITTLE Giants! I thought Matt had put that they were cousins, not step brothers :) I'm pretty sure Kelvin knew they weren't step brothers...he just knew we wanted them on the same team.
It's going to be a FUN season!