Saturday, February 21, 2009

My little monkeys




I was in the house making dinner and I heard a lot of commotion (which is not unusual for our home). The kids are normally pretty loud when they are outside playing. Anyway, I decided I should probably go out and take a look, "and what to my wondering eyes did appear?" but two little monkeys climbing without fear. Seriously, we are not going to make it through their childhood without broken bones, concussions, you name it. Kai, he will come in screaming "bloody murder" if he sees a bee and Kaden will come screeching in if he sees a butterfly but they will climb a tree an not think twice about it. I was on the phone just yesterday with my neighbor and had to frantically hang up when I heard, "help me, help me mom". Kaden was hanging upside down in the tree. Never a dull moment.

8 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

SCARY! I am glad that I only had 1 boy:-)

Mel said...

Typical boys. I think one is bad enough with adventureousness (is that a word?)I can't imagine 2. But you know, girls can be just as bad. I have a tom-boy that tried to keep up with her brother. Thank goodness I also have a couple of princesses.

Jenni said...

Looks like fun!

jessica said...

Having girly girls has saved me from such behavior, but now that I have a boy only time will tell.

MJ said...

Tree climbing memories are some of my most treasured! I hope your boys have as much fun as my brothers and I did.

Nonna said...

What one boy doesn't think of the other will and together they will get into mischief every time !

Jenny said...

Boys will be boys and mom's will hopefully survive them. Your kids are adorable!

amber said...

Your boys are too funny! Don't they know they give you a heartache?!?!