Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Matt's latest project



I bought Matt this little TV for Christmas and fourth of July weekend he decided he needed a project. So he climbed up into our thousand degree attic to wire the TV (anyone who lives in FL KNOWS how hot the attics get in the middle of summer). Example, I went to put something away up there and the plastic lid of the container was HOT to the touch. You can't store candles up there, they melt. Anyway, he spent an entire evening running wires, cutting holes and voila! Now we have the luxury of watching TV while sitting on the crapper (I have yet to turn it on but I know Matt enjoys the morning news). :)

10 comments:

Jenni said...

I just don't even know what to say.

Rebecca said...

Funniest thing I've read all week!

Shae said...

That is hilarious!

Buff Granny said...

Now, that takes it all! Makes me think of the saying "what do you get the guy that has EVERYTHING?" For real, a TV in the bathroom?????

Leslie said...

I would have to say this is pretty crazy. Maybe its better than reading book.

Mel said...

That is crazy. Next will be a phone. That is just way too funny!

doodooguru said...

I am not sure I spend enough time on the can to justify a TV, but I could use one in the shower. Matt has inspired me for our next bathroom reno.

Sara said...

That was my question, can you see the TV from the tub, cause that would be nice!!!

Nonna said...

Awesome ! I have a little wall just like that one in our master toilet room, screaming for a T.V. but Don would need it to have a DVR too !

jessica said...

WOW! That is some gift. I don't think I'd ever see Aric if he got one of those things.