Thursday, January 22, 2009

One of those days...





Today has been "one of those days" with Kaden.  Started early, hasn't stopped all day.  I was on the computer and I heard him in the bathroom so I went in and this is what I found.  I asked him what he had on his hair and he said, "nuffing" translation, "nothing", which is what he always says when I ask him what he's doing when he's doing something he shouldn't.
The culprit?  Cars hair gel.  At least it was gel and he knew where to put it right?  It has to make you laugh.

7 comments:

Nonna said...

Oh, when they decide to be mischieveous, it can be frustrating but funny too !

Unknown said...

I would be so happy if Taegan only got into the hair gel, that is if I caught her before she tried to put it somewhere besides her hair. Taeg' decided to make herself breakfast @ 5am this morning, I woke up to 3 different breakfast cereals poured onto the kitchen table while she moved from one chair to another sampling them all. The amazing thing is... she was so quiet about the whole mess. Kids, ya gotta love'm!

Jenny Erazo said...

How funny! When Andrea was little she used to have a thing for lotion. I wasn't funny to me then but I look at pictures I took and laugh now....it's good that you can laugh at Kaden when he that stuff!

jessica said...

I had "one of those days" on Monday. I bet you didn't throw a piano book across the room like I did...at least he put the hair gel in his hair and not somewhere else...say the couch...

Jenilee Sizemore said...

It's hilarious. I love it. I thought at first it was candy or something else. At least it wasn't blue gum right?

Loralee said...

Those bad days make us so grateful for the good ones...and thankful when they finally go to sleep! :)

Timalee said...

I agree with Loralee. I love to watch Jace sleep, it's about the only time he is still. I thought Kaden had bubble gum in his hair!