Monday, January 12, 2009

A day with grandpa





I haven't seen my dad in about 7 years (so my kids have never met him) and he was able to come out to Pendleton for the day while we were there last month.  We started the morning at McDonalds (so we could let the kids play and we could visit), went onto the park, tried to go bowling but the wait was too long and then it was onto pizza for lunch and to Jaime's to hang out for the afternoon.  It was sad to say good-bye but Jaime sent him on his way with some snickerdoodles (his favorite).

7 comments:

Jenny Erazo said...

Dad had a great time with you guys! When we talked he couldn't stop telling me about it!! He was so excited to to be able to see his grandkids! Nice pictures.

Jenilee Sizemore said...

How fun!

MJ said...

I've just been checking out your posts for the past few weeks - it looks like you had a great time in Oregon, and you got to see lots of your family it sounds like. Fun, fun, fun!

Nonna said...

Sweet !

There's no one like Dad or Grandpa...Glad you all had such a great time together !

jessica said...

My girls were reading this post with me and immediately recognized the park pictures...

Sounds like you had a nice visit.

Ahren Carpenter and Family said...

I am so jealous of your pictures!! I wish I could have ben there. Next year Florida for sure. No kids right just a girl party. Yeah like shopping and PF Chang's we are pretty wild and crazy! I hope you guys have a good time this year and I will be looking forward to next.

amber said...

That's great you got to see your Dad! Sounds like you had fun!