Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day of first grade





I have tried to post this entry now about 15 times!! Something keeps happening when I go to post pictures, ENOUGH ALREADY!
Kai started first grade this year. He was excited to discover some of his good friends from last year were in his class. Kai loves school and was anxious to start this week. Kaden had a complete melt down when he figured out he wasn't going to school this year. Next year buddy. I look forward to next year, Kaden will be in school 1/2 day and Kai all day. It will be the first time in almost 8 years I'll have some time to myself. Woo-hoo! Kaden and I have actually had a nice, mellow week together this week, it has been nice.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Yeah First Grade!

Leslie said...

Sadie will be in the first grade too. She is very excited. School starts next Wed. for her. Poor Kaden it is hard when they would like to go too.

Timalee said...

It's crazy to me that Kaden will be in preschool next year.

Nonna said...

First grade is real school and a very important year. I'm sure Kai will do very well...enjoy this time with Kaden...it becomes just a sweet memory in the blink of an eye!

jessica said...

My first grader starts in a week or so. We are so excited!

And as far as blogging pictures... download windows live writer...it will change your blogging life.

Fobert Family said...

Kai is in first grade, craziness. My Kai is in a joy school that me and 5 other moms are doing. He thinks that is just the greatest thing, 'cause he watches the other kids go to school, and now he finally gets to go. Your boys are so so cute! And cute lizard, we have frogs...:)