Thursday, December 4, 2008

Too funny not to share


Kaden and I have walked Kai into school and waited with him since the first day.  The other little kindergarten boys have always obsessed about who got to sit by Kaden in the hall in the mornings.  This past week Kaden has decided however, he likes to sit between the two girls dressed in pink.  Today he gets his book, plops down between the girls and says, "I went poop today".  Can you tell what the focus has been with him in our household?  :) Guess we need to work on his pick up lines!

10 comments:

DT said...

Wow, that is funny. Just remember to teach him the following addage over the next few years:

"Girls don't make passes at guy who pass gases."

Rebecca said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! ♥

Mel said...

You were right--That is too funny. I will laugh about that all day. Kids are too much-what a cutie. Thanks for the smile.

Jenny Erazo said...

FUNNY! He is so full of it huh!

amber said...

That is Hilarious!! That boy cracks me up! But I must say I'm impressed with the pooping! ;)

Ahren Carpenter and Family said...

That is so funny Macy is obsessed with poop too! Jean I need your e-mail address! I never respond to your questions because I don't know how unless I comment on your blog. I give up on the thanksgiving stuff at pottery barn kids. I did call the online store and they said the same thing the store told you. They have more storage so they will mark it down when they need to. Suckers!!!!

Nonna said...

Now THAT is the best laugh I've had in a long time !!!

Jenni said...

The girls had to be impressed!

Anonymous said...

Jean--I love to hear about what your kids are doing! It makes me feel like we're all at playgroup in CO again, talking at the park! What a great story!

MJ said...

He's a ladies man in the making! I'm sure the lines will improve with time! ha ha!