Saturday, June 27, 2009

Kaden dresses himself


I know it has been awhile since my last post. I feel like since school got out I have been on the go every minute of every day trying to entertain the kids. Most of our days consist of some sort of water activity (pool, beach) other days free movies and trips to St. Augustine. Kai got his cast off 6 days after school was out thankfully. He has been a fish ever since.
As I was looking through our "summer pictures" I stumbled on this one of Kaden. I think Matt actually took it. It made me laugh so I had to share. No, he didn't go out in public looking like this. Kaden LOVES shoes and clothes and he likes to get himself dressed. He got the frog shirt from his Aunt Jaime for Christmas and would wear it every day if he could. In fact I recently purchased another one a size bigger at Gymboree because the one he got for Christmas was looking faded due to all the washing. I will post some other pictures soon of our summer adventures.

6 comments:

Nonna said...

Your boys are so cute !

doodooguru said...

It is so nice when kids can get ready by themselves, unfortunately you usually can't go out in public. Taegan loves her boots too, why do they think they go with every outfit!

Mel said...

Don't you just love it when they finally want to dress themselves. :) I love the cowboy boots. After awhile, you will not care if they go out in public on those days.

Jenni said...

I am disappointed you did not take him out like that.

Jenilee Sizemore said...

Kaden is precious. I think his outfit choosing could've been a lot worse. I think he looks darn cute! :D

amber said...

He is such a funny kid! I love seeing what little kids think go together. :)